Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Preparation

Hello Friends!
So much has happened in my first week of being back in Mexico that it has actually felt like I've been here longer than a week! My week has been full of preparation for the CSBS that is starting on the 16th. It's exciting to get back into the inductive method of studying the Bible and learning how to guide the students in the best way that we can.
Already we are welcoming students to the base and helping them get settled into their new living spaces. It's so exciting to have students from the US, Mexico and Norway joining us for this school. As a staff we have taken time to pray for each individual student and the school as a whole. During our time of prayer we are all feeling like this is going to be a school of personal transformation that people will be able to use to bring unity to the body of Christ.

I have one prayer request for this week...
1) There are two students from Ghana, Africa that are struggling to get their visas in time for the school. Please join us in prayer for God to pull these visa's through for the students so they can follow their passion for learning more from the Bible and experience the life changing power of the Gospel.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying!!!!! I miss you too much! I have GOT to learn how to skype! We <3 you so much!

    ReplyDelete