Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Word Designs

So! I've been inspired by this graphic designer Jim Lepage. I've always loved his work and wanted to do something like it but never thought I would have the chance!
BUT now I'm going through each book of the bible and have 8 months of it left! I will try my hardest to keep making a different art piece for each book. So far I've drawn something for Ruth and done a little graphic design for 1st and 2nd Samuel. I will try and use the key verse from each book for the inspiration for my designs. But I might just use whatever inspires me the most in the book.
I highly recommend checking out Jim Lepages work though! His work is really awesome and has great meanings behind it. Plus there is a drawing taking place where I could win one of his posters.
http://jimlepage.com/word-designs/

No comments:

Post a Comment