Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family

Hello Friends!
It's insane that this is the last week of lectures and then in two weeks I will be boarding a plane to Brazil! It's very bittersweet, I am so excited to go to Brazil but I'm going to miss the rest of the DTS and the other friends I have here on the base. Everyone here is like a second family to me.
Recently though I've been getting closer to my outreach team as we have two meetings together a week where we just get to know each other or plan things for outreach. But mostly we have been working on getting visa's for Brazil. Which we thought was going really well, till we got to the consulate in Monteal and turned our papers in we found out that our case requires a different type of visa, so we have to wait on a lot of paper work to be done and then reapply again. So PLEASE be praying that the paper work gets done quickly and correctly. Our team has been praying and know that God has already got it covered but support from family and friends never hurt anything.
Thanks for checking in!
Love you,
Nicole Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment